Let’s face it, your heart is a very important organ. So it makes sense to get more than one opinion to find your best plan for heart health and longevity.
During my decade-long medical training, followed by another decade working with Arizona’s largest cardiology group, I observed a rare consensus among doctors about the best approach for any specific patient.
At Natural Heart Doctor, our opinion is usually very different from mainstream. They rush to pharmaceuticals, radiation-based testing, and surgical procedures. We seek to find the CAUASE of cardiovascular disease and use natural treatment strategies whenever possible.
Sometimes, emergencies happen and a 2nd opinion is not possible. But when it’s not an emergency, get a 2nd opinion.
Seeking a second opinion for heart health is crucial for various reasons. Here are eight key reasons to consider:
1. Exploring Treatment Options: A second opinion from another doctor could offer options that are more effective or less invasive.
2. Personal Comfort: Feeling comfortable and confident with the healthcare provider is important for a successful treatment journey. This should be a partnership, not a dictatorship.
3. Lack of Informed Consent: Many cardiologists do not explain the risks associated with pharmaceuticals, tests, and surgical procedures. Know the benefits and risks of any treatment plan from pharma to testing to surgery.
4. Peace of Mind: Getting reassurance and confidence in the original recommended treatment plan.
5. Staying Updated: A second doctor might be more aware of the latest research and advancements in heart health.
6. Alternative Approach: A second cardiologist might offer a more holistic approach.
7. Confirmation of Diagnosis: Ensuring that the initial diagnosis is accurate and complete. Many times people are told they have a certain problem, when in fact, they don’t.
8. Different Perspectives: A fresh set of eyes can offer a new perspective or catch something that was missed.
Seeking a second opinion is a proactive step in managing your heart health and ensuring that you receive the best possible care, in alignment with your personal values.
If you want a 2nd opinion from a doctor at NHD, the first step is a complimentary discovery call. Sign up here and get ready for your 2nd opinion.