Have high blood pressure?
Discover natural treatment solutions.
Join our free live webinar.
Thursday, February 8th at 7pm EST
Natural High Blood Pressure Treatments
Discover how to treat, manage, and even cure high blood pressure naturally without prescription medications in this FREE 45 minute webinar from America’s # 1 Natural Heart Doctor, cardiologist Dr. Jack Wolfson.
- Discover why prescription medications don’t cure high blood pressure…and what to do instead.
- Learn natural ways to improve blood flow.
- Gain a step by step process you can use to manage blood pressure naturally without prescription medications.
AMERICA'S NATURAL HEART DOCTOR
Dr. Jack Wolfson
Dr. Jack Wolfson is a board-certified cardiologist, Amazon best-selling author, husband, father, and the nation’s #1 Natural Heart Doctor.
For more than two decades, more than one million people have enjoyed the warmth, compassion, and transformational power of his natural heart health information, courses and events.
Dr. Wolfson is the founder of Natural Heart Doctor, the worldwide leader in cardiovascular health. Doctors from across the globe reach out to Dr. Wolfson for training and education in holistic health practices.
He has been named one of America’s Top Functional Medicine Doctors and is a five-time winner of the Natural Choice Awards as a holistic M.D. Dr. Wolfson’s work has been covered by more than 100 media outlets, including NBC, CNN, and the Washington Post. His book “The Paleo Cardiologist: The Natural Way to Heart Health” was an Amazon #1 best-seller.
Dr. Wolfson and his wife Heather have four children and are committed to making the world a better place to live. They provide for those in need (including animals) and support natural health causes through their philanthropic efforts.
MORE ABOUT DR. WOLFSON
- Author of the Amazon #1 Best Seller “The Paleo Cardiologist: The Natural Way to Heart Health.”
- Featured on NBC, CNN, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and hundreds of other publications.
- Graduate of University of Illinois and Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Former Partner in Arizona’s largest cardiology practice and past Chief Fellow at Lutheran General Hospital