Looking for a food/supplement that can help with blood flow, circulation, hypertension and erectile dysfunction? Well look no further…
BEETS. They are magical, plain and simple.
Nutritional Breakdown of the Beetroot
Beetroot and beetroot leaves are full of Vitamins A, B6 and C, magnesium, iron, folate, potassium, iron, calcium, proteins, and soluble fiber.
They are loaded with disease-fighting antioxidants and are a tremendous LIVER detoxifier.
Most of the calories in beetroot come from natural sugars. Compared to most foods that people eat, I do not worry about the sugar content from beets. It is trivial.
Want an easy/convenient way to get your daily dose of beets…try BEETROOT POWDER?
Not everyone enjoys beets, I get it. Some liken them to eating dirt. There is another way… beet powder. Beetroot powder is usually made with dehydrated, ground up beets which can be added to water and consumed. Not a fan of that beet taste, even in powder form? You can disguise the flavor by adding it to smoothies, green juices, sauces, soups. Or, if you do enjoy the flavor, try sprinkling some on a salad.
What are the BENEFITS of Beetroot Powder?
If you have issues with blood pressure, circulation, energy, endurance or erections, then beetroot powder is the supplement for you.
Here are a few benefits:
- Contains vasodilating nitrates which support healthy blood pressure.
- We have been very successful getting patients off blood pressure medications using beetroot powder. (Contact a health coach for more information.) Do not stop any medications without talking to your doctor.
- Improves Erectile Dysfunction…do I need to say more?
- Lessens endothelial dysfunction which leads to healthier blood flow.
- Healthier blood vessel flow improves erections.
- Don’t feel left out ladies…that means it improves blood flow to the clitoris as well.
- Acts as a liver detox
- Improves liver function by reducing oxidative stress-induced hepatic stress.
- Enhances athletic performance.
- Increased blood flow also assists in recovery time.
- Boosts stamina due to increased blood flow.
- Helps regulate homocysteine levels. (High levels are a significant risk factor for many diseases including heart disease)
- Beets contain high amounts of betaine which converts homocysteine to methionine.
- All of my patients with the MTHFR genetic defect get plenty of beetroot powder.
- Improves blood sugar control.
- Limits free radical damage in the body with its tremendous antioxidant power.
- Supports healthy blood clotting factors.
- Excellent source of fiber, folate, magnesium, potassium, iron, and zinc.
Beware: Not all Beet Powders are Created Equal
There are a variety of beetroot powders on the market, however many are derived from pesticide laden crops.
When searching for the best quality, look for:
- 100% Organic Ingredients, including the WHOLE Beet: Root and its greens
- No fillers, sweeteners, or additives
- Non-toxic packaging
- Compare amounts in the bottle to make sure you are getting what you pay for.
We have carefully formulated the best quality beetroot supplement which contains a unique blend of organic raw beetroot powder, raw organic spinach leaf, raw organic vegetable juices (beet, carrot) and raw organic kale sprout concentrate.
All ingredients are sourced from the best organic farms. This non-GMO product doesn’t contain fillers, added sugar or artificial ingredients.
Order it today!
Remember, if you have any concerns about your health, schedule a FREE call with one of our health coaches and get the guidance you need. Just click HERE and pick your coach.