SAUNA HEALTH BENEFITS
IT’S MORE THAN JUST A SAUNA
A quality sauna is an investment in your health. Daily sauna sessions can provide you with a longer life, more energy and they are a highly effective way to detox your body. As sauna owners know, with a sauna in your life, every day you’ll feel better, and enjoy much better health.
A home sauna is one of the best investments you can make in your health. I recommend them to all my patients.”
Cardiologist Dr. Jack Wolfson
YOUR HEALTH MADE BETTER
Used regularly, a quality sauna offers long term benefits that can improve your health and emotional well-being. These health benefits include:
- Longer Life – Studies show people who regularly use a sauna are 77% less likely to die over a 20-year period than those who don’t.
- Detoxification – Detoxification helps our immune system and helps our biochemical processes function efficiently. Detoxification is a vital component to great health.
- Weight Loss – Saunas promote weight loss by burning calories and detoxing the body.
- Improve Blood Pressure & Circulation – A key factor to maintaining a healthy heart is blood pressure and circulation. The right saunas have been clinically proven to improve blood pressure. Heating your body improves blood flow.
- Supports Immune System – Saunas improve cell health, muscle recovery and overall immunity. Better circulation and detoxification result in a strengthened immune system.
- Anti-Aging – Saunas heal the different layers of the skin and stimulate collagen production. This reduces wrinkles and leads to better skin tone.
- Pain Relief – Sauna heat penetrates joints, tissues and muscles to provide pain relief. I’ve seen it help minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions.
- Relaxation – My favorite way to relax is a sauna. My patients (and scientific studies) also show sauna use as a great way to relax.
- Lower Stroke Risk – Regular sauna users had a 61% lower stroke risk in a recent study
A home sauna becomes a part of your everyday wellness routine. And they are highly affordable. We have one in our home and even our kids use it. Here’s our middle son enjoying our Superfood detox powder after sauna use.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SAUNA
Choosing the right home sauna is important. We carefully vetted all companies before investing in a sauna. That’s we recommend Sunlighten. We picked Sulighten because:
- Very low emissions
- Very low EMF
- Huge selection – from wood box to personal solo saunas, they offer it all.
- Highly affordable – their prices are outstanding for such quality!
- Best Customer Support – they respond quickly and effectively in all situations.
Our health coach, Carrington Beauchamp, made a short video reviewing the Sunlighten solo pad. Check it out:
Head on over to the Sunlighten website by clicking here. Our contact over at Sunlighten can also help and you can email her directly at NCarlson@sunlighten.com. Tell her The Drs. Wolfson sent you.
Should you want to discuss a sauna with us, email Aubry at email@example.com and she can help guide you to the best product and best use. We can help design protocols for you as well, along with detox supplement support.